Monday 22 November 2010

a writing day

Today was an all day writing day.  Some days are horse days - we do horse related things all day.  Some days we run errands and I don't get much else done.  I've had a lot of writing days lately which means that I'm actually getting a lot done.  I love writing days because I love writing.  Spending a day doing what I love is like giving myself a special treat.  Unfortunately, I lose track of time when I'm writing.  I was supposed to take a break to go buy the turkeys for Thanksgiving.  (I say turkeys - plural - because we are having so many people over that we need two this year.)  I kept writing, not noticing the time, and had to go shopping this evening.  We got the turkeys and then had to clean out the fridge to fit both birds.  When all that was done, I went back to writing.   Did I mention that I love to write?  

PS I'm working on the sequel to Wings: A Fairy Tale.  I'm almost finished and am enjoying it tremendously! 

2 comments:

  1. AAAAAAH! I am so excited! A sequel to fairy wings?!?!?! That's one of my favorite books! I can't wait for it to come out!!!! I hope its soon... ;))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. his is the excellent blog page for anyone who wants to know about this theme. You recognize a lot its virtually difficult to argue with you (not that I really would want…HaHa). You absolutely put a fresh spin on a subject matter thats been published about for many years. Wonderful things, just excellent! https://e-book.business/money-master-the-game/

    ReplyDelete