Wednesday 10 November 2010

Are you going to write any more books in the Frog Princess series?

One of the questions that I'm most frequently asked of late is whether or not I'm going to write any more books in the tales of the Frog Princess.  No, although I haven't given it up completely.  A Prince Among Frogs is the last book in the series, but someday I'd like to write some spin-off books.  One would be about Zoe and Francis, another would be about the mermaid, Pearl.  I loved Emma and Eadric, Millie and Audin, but I've already told their stories.  Now it's time to tell someone else's.

3 comments:

  1. This post makes me sad that there won't be any more Frog Princess books! I thought it was just going to be the original 4 but then more kept on coming until I figured they would just keep coming :D
    Spin-offs would be very enjoyable, I especially like the idea of Zoe and Francis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have like to have known what else happens in the life of Millie and Audin after they are married i feel like it wasn't totally cumplete

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoe and Francis would be amazing! Do you have any idea when you'd start that book?

    ReplyDelete