Wednesday 1 December 2010

discussion questions

I realized recently that I haven't written discussion questions for many of my books, so I've started rereading some of them.  I just finished writing the questions for The Salamander Spell.  The Dragon Princess is next.  It feels odd rereading my older books.  I almost always find something that I would change if I could.  Small details mostly - nothing major.  I might have tweaked the dialogue a bit for The Salamander Spell, but that was about it.  In addition to rereading books and writing discussionn questions, I'm working on the outline for the sequel to The Wide Awake Princess.  I looks as if it's going to be a lot of fun to write.  I'm going to include some of the old classic fairy tales, just like I did for the first book.  Once I finish the discussion questions for the older books, I'll be able to work on the new one full time.  I'm already looking forward to it!

2 comments:

  1. There's going to be a sequel to The Wide Awake Princess? Alright!
    I really enjoyed that book, although I was a little cautious of it, seeing as it wasn't part of 'The Tales of the Frog Princess' series, but found it really enjoyable.
    What day will it come out, or is it too early to start asking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That new series should be the Zoe and Francis series! All of us want to read it and will surely buy it!

    ReplyDelete